Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hello Kitty

Dress - Monteau // Shirt - Thrifted // Shoes - Steve Madden (Thrifted)

Yay! Back to outfit posts! After I took that weekend break I almost didn't start blogging 'cause I had so many unread posts on my bloglovin' and I was just too tired to write a post. But as soon as I got back into it I was excited to do my next outfit post! Anyways, I had a wonderful time at my friend's wedding last weekend and I'll eventually get some pictures up from that.

So...guess what? Another birthday today! I know, right? It's like everyone in my family has a birthday in June. Well, yeah, that's pretty much true. Today my sister adopted from Ukraine, E, turned 15 and we're having a Hello Kitty theme for her. My outfit was inspired a little by a picture of Hello Kitty that I used to make my sister's birthday banner. So yeah, this dress again. It's definitely one of my favorites! And there are so many ways to wear it! But, you'll notice though that I'm not wearing my canvas shoes for once. Thankfully I didn't do too much walking--or I really would have missed my canvas shoes.

Well, even though I enjoyed my weekend break (I actually went the entire weekend with no internet at all!) I'm glad to be blogging again! Thanks so much for reading and I hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment