Monday, June 3, 2013

Where Have My Pants Been?























Shirt - Mossimo (Thrifted) // Jeans - a.n.a // Shoes - Restricted

Haha, so did the title scare you? I'm just loving wearing dresses/skirts every day! It's so fun! And comfortable. I realized it's been weeks since I've worn pants. I should have taken a picture of my sister, C, 'cause she's the reason I wore this outfit. I had no idea what to wear this morning and she normally wears just a t-shirt and jeans. But, she's had a similar striped shirt in her closet and I've been begging her to wear it! I woke up this morning and saw she had on the striped shirt and dark wash jeans on...so I wore the same thing :)

Well, honestly I'm so tired that it took me a moment to remember what I even did today. Oh yeah! Job interview. That went well and they said they'll call within a week. I'm not really worried--it's just Pizza Hut. Oh, and then I took Laura, C, and my brother, M, to see Epic. Great movie! Very cute and funny without being stupid like so many kids movies today.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment