Sunday, June 2, 2013

More Antiques!

Dress - Cotton On // Belt - Cotton On // Scarf - Thrifted // Hat - Charlotte Russe // Boots - l.e.i.

Wow, I know I'm white, but I look seriously ghostly in these pictures! I guess that's what I get for rockin' SPF 90 (So sad I couldn't find a YouTube video of this 'cause the sunscreen thing's a Cougar Town quote...although I really do wear sunscreen 24/7).

So I know this outfit is very similar to one I wore earlier this week...but technically it was last month now that I think of it. And, I even wore something similar on Wednesday when I wasn't feeling too creative. Obviously I love this dress! Funny, I bought it last year and I never wore it. Not once. And now I can't stop wearing it! Good thing I didn't get rid of it when I was organizing my closet.

Anyways, today I went to some more antique stores with my relatives today! First we stopped by this co-op filled with individually owned booths. And...I found a ton of vintage advertisements again! At first I wondered why I found the advertisements so fascinating, but since I'm majoring in graphic design it actually makes sense. I need to stop buying vintage advertisements though, but I just love them! I really hope I get the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow 'cause I really really need money now. Then we stopped by the Miscellaneous Barn for a little bit. There are a ton of buildings there and it's so fun to just wander around! If you live in the Cleveland area, you should check it out!

Well, that's it for today! Thanks for reading! Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment