Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's in a Name?

Skirt - Gap (Thrifted) // Shirt - Old Navy (Thrifted) // Cardigan - Mossimo (Thrifted) // Shoes - Faded Glory

Don't you just love my super creative title? Speaking of titles and names....I've been thinking of changing my blog name for awhile. I spent so long deciding on a name and when I thought of Finding Inspiration it just said me. It seemed perfect. I love inspiration and I love finding it in unexpected places. But....it's the name of so many other websites and blogs already it's just not unique. I didn't find that out until after I had been blogging for about a month though.

I have an idea for a name and I LOVE it. Heck, I even have a new header designed already. But my OCD self is screaming Noooooo! Then the website address won't match the blog name!!! (btw, it should be CDO...that way all the letters will be in order. And yes, I know you can change the address in blogger...but I wouldn't want to do that). But, I've seen bloggers where there names don't match their addresses either. So I'm torn. Just out of curiosity...would it bother you if I changed the name? It's not like a whim or anything... I started doodling designs and names in my idea book that I keep in my purse like...well long time ago. I mean, I haven't even been blogging that long. And no, I don't plan to be one of those people that changes names like 3 times a month. I just think that if I'm going to change my name, it should be sooner rather than later. It wouldn't be completely different from my name now...just enough to be unique. And actually, now that I think of it, it would be similar enough to my name now that it wouldn't bother me to have the same web address. Ideas or opinions? Please let me know I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading my ramblings. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment