Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another Birthday?

Shirt - Arizona Jeans // Skirt - Talbots // Shoes - Maurices // Hat - Charlotte Russe // Suitcase - Vintage Earhart Wallstreeter

So today is my sister Laura's birthday! She just turned 16! You can check out her blog here! Because another birthday's tomorrow we celebrated her birthday on Tuesday. Wow, we had a chocolate glazed oreo cake ...and it was amazing. Unfortunately I don't seem to have a picture of the cake...but trust me it was simply delicious!

After the festivities I went to an auction with my Papaw and scored some pretty cool stuff. I got an Earhart Wallstreeter suitcase, some roller skates, a Nassau child's iron, a vintage Oster Snowflake Ice Shaver, and some unopened Whitman flashcards! I knew I liked the items, but I had no real knowledge of them before last night. Now, after googling the items part of me is tempted to sell them. Especially the suitcase 'cause it was around $5, but it's selling for like $60! But...I really like what I got so I really want to keep it! Oh well, I'll figure something out :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment