Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lame Post Title Goes Here

Dress - Cotton On // Belt - Nine & Co. // Cardigan - Mossimo // Boots - Rocket Dog

I wasn't lying when I said I was going to start a series of lame post titles. Honestly, it makes life so much easier. Instead of stressing all day about what I'm going to title my blog post (sarcasm), I just write some random crap and pass it off as a title. It's awesome, funny (to me at least), and such a time saver.

On to other random stuff. We went to check out the farmer's market in Geneva today....in my mom's own words it was "underwhelming." Yeah, there was some cool stuff there. But not really enough to make us want to go back or even really buy anything. Kind of sad. I hope it gets better, 'cause it would be great to have a farmer's market so close! I mean there was only one tent, and even that wasn't really even filled up. Anyways, I hope to go back eventually and see if it's improved at all.

And guess who drove to the farmer's market? No, not me. I mean that really wouldn't be too surprising. My little sister drove! It was terrifying to be in the backseat of the car realizing that a 16-year-old was behind the wheel of a several ton vehicle! Just kidding, she's a great driver. I mean, yeah, it's still weird that she was the one driving. But, she did a wonderful job.

That's it for today! Enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment