Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cool Map Stuff

Soooo... I normally do outfit posts, but I had these pictures so I thought I'd show them to y'all. After reading this post over at Clear the Way I wanted to show Kate the cool map decorations in my house :)  Eh, bad pictures....again. (when will the good camera be fixed!!!) The map thing in a frame I saw at Goodwill for only a couple dollars! So of course I grabbed it! The other map decoration is currently my mom's...sort of. She promised it to me once she's found something to replace it. Anyways...here are the pictures.
Since it's Mother's Day, I just want to write a short thank you to my mom. Thanks, mom. That's it. Just kidding :p My mom's pretty awesome though. Even if I don't always agree with her, she's always there for me! She's a homeschooling, stay-at-home mom to 8 kids. I know in homeschool communities 10 people is not really a big deal, but in other communities my family's pretty big. Either way my mom's great and works really hard. Honestly, I don't know how she deals with that many people. Although I do want to be a mom someday, I assure you it will not be to 8 kids. I could not do what my mom does every day! On top of homeschooling, she somehow manages to keep the house clean, go on field trips, take the kids the gymnastics and soccer, and lead awesome bible studies for the kids. Anyways, my mom's great and I love her.

Thanks for reading and happy Mother's Day to those who are moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment