Monday, May 27, 2013

Back to Normal?


Shirt - American Eagle (Thrifted) // Dress - Monteau // Shoes - Faded Glory

So we're back to regular outfit posts finally!  I'm super tired of blogging after last week. I think I told y'all that my first California trip is why I stopped posting on that first blog. If I didn't really enjoy outfit posts I might have to take a long break from posting. I'm so glad that that I'll be able to read about my trip later, but I definitely don't want to do long diary-like posts like that every day.

Also, I'm so happy to finally have the good camera back, but I'm not too happy with these pictures. I only had a few minutes to run outside between birthday activities....and then it started raining!

I hope you all had a great memorial day! Today was my sister C's birthday as well so we had a fun day. I'm going to make her fun birthday cake when she has her party, but today we had an amazing chocolate trifle! Well, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment