Sunday, May 5, 2013

Outfit Under $15

Shirt - Merona (Thrifted) // Skirt - Christopher & Banks (Thrifted) // Shoes - Mossimo // Necklace - Skyline Caverns Giftshop // Ring - Gift
Photos by Laura and Natalie

Yes, this entire outfit is under $15. Well, at least when I wore it this morning. I didn't realize how awful my hair looked this morning, so I didn't have the hat on until later...and then it was sunny out so I added the sunglasses. Otherwise, it was under $15. I think with the hat and glasses it comes out to around $25. Still pretty awesome.

I didn't have the hat on this morning 'cause I wanted to wear it with a similar outfit tomorrow...but I don't know what I'm gonna do now. Anyways, after church this morning my brother had a soccer game so I added the hat and sunglasses because there was actually sun outside today!! His team didn't win, but they did tie...so close enough! When we got home I really need to work on my final projects, but instead I went swimming in the river with some of my siblings! So fun! My family owns a lot of land and part of the Grand River runs through our property. It's a nasty river, but ya know...it can be fun if you're desperate to swim! The day ended with a family dinner outside around the fire. I'm just so excited that it's finally warm outside to do all of this fun stuff :)

Well, bible reading and exercise (I'm counting all the climbing up and down the ravine to get to the river as my exercise...) done again today! Thanks so much for reading! I hope y'all have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment