Thursday, May 9, 2013

Almost Done...





Shirt - Faded Glory // Jumper - Thrifted // Scarf - Thrifted // Shoes - Forever21 // Belt - Cotton On

Wow it was a long day today. At least I'm done with Life Drawing and ended up with an A- in the class! I worked the rest of the day on my projects...and I basically just finished them now. Well, at least I only had one all-nighter this finals week. Last semester was awful...like 7 all-nighters awful. Anyways, all I have left now is to take my Drawing Techniques book to an office supple store and have it spiral bound! Well, that and fixing one of my documents for Production 1. I was completely done with the project for that class, but when I tried to print it, it had an "unknown" error. And I have until 7PM tomorrow to figure out what's wrong with it....

That's it for today. I need some sleep! Haha and I just noticed my cat is in every picture :p Well, hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment