Thursday, May 30, 2013

We're Going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo....

Dress - Mossimo // Belt - Thrifted // Shoes - Maurices

Does anyone remember this Raffi song? (Note: I have no idea who those people are in the video...it's just the only video with that song uploaded) Our zoo trip was totally spontaneous (Hail, Spontaneous) and we decided only the night before to go. I said I wanted to go to the zoo...and we did. The very next day. My family's not normally like that so it was pretty awesome.

Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is a pretty big zoo. So we didn't see everything. But, we really came to see the dinosaur exhibit! I still remember my first time seeing this when I was really young (4 I think? But, my mom would know for sure). It was still really fun, but mostly fun remembering my first time at the exhibit. It's a traveling exhibit, so it's only there occasionally. We also went to Australian Adventure and the Primate, Cat, and Aquatics building. Definitely a spontaneously fun day! Oh, it was also great that my Papaw got to come with us to the zoo! He lives in Florida and we don't get to see him that much, but he drove up to Ohio to visit us!

I'm also excited at how well my photography has turned out recently. I'm really happy with these pictures! Especially the second to last one. I meant to only take a couple, but I got really distracted and ended up finding a really cool place with awesome lighting and taking...well a lot more than I meant to. I also started playing around with the focus and more with the lighting. I think I may be getting the hang of it! Anyways, I got a bunch of other pictures (landscape--not outfit pictures) that I may eventually share with y'all. Just not today. We got enough between zoo and outfit pictures.

Well, thanks for reading and I hope y'all have a wonderful day! And any photography tips are welcome!

And...here are a few zoo pictures. PS Still listening to the Oblivion soundtrack!!!!
Elephant Encounter

Jellyfish! (And I just realized that I use that exact same strawberry jelly as in the video!)

Have any of you seen the TV show Primeval? Watch it! If you like Doctor Who, you'll like Primeval. There are dinosaurs in every episode of Primeval and one where there are Raptors running loose in a mall.

Ok so here are some little dinosaurs...not sure what kind. But anyways, I know you can't really see it but there's a deer in the background. I wish my cell phone camera had zoom 'cause this was really funny. Just imagine growling dinosaurs in the foreground and a deer calmly grazing in the background!

I have a big head and little arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment