Thursday, May 9, 2013

I think I'm gonna make it...

Dress - Breaking Loose (Thrifted) // Shoes - Maurices // Jewelry - Thrifted // Belt - Cotton On // Sunglasses - Charlotte Russe

Oh yeah, I finished my last project and as soon as I turn it in tomorrow I'll be officially done for the summer! I really need to focus on getting a summer job now, but as soon as I'm done with classes I'm gonna rest for a few days. I only pulled one allnighter, but I'm exhausted. I didn't have anywhere near as much hw as I did last semester, but for some reason I'm just as tired.

Next week I'll get back into the swing of things with longer posts, but for now that's all you get.  Which isn't really that much--just me complaining about my lack of sleep! Haha. So, yeah, I've been really bad about exercising this week, but I have been doing my Bible reading everyday. Exercise is another thing that I'll have to start doing again once finals are over. Well, thanks for reading! Hope y'all have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment