Friday, May 3, 2013

Barbecue!

Shirt - Old Navy (Thrifted) // Plaid Shirt - Charlotte Russe (Thrifted) // Shorts - Faded Glory // Shoes - Maurices // Necklace and Green Ring - Skyline Caverns Gift Shop // Turquoise Ring - Thrifted // Nail Polish - Revlon Blue Slate // Balm Stain - Revlon Honey
Photos by R. Parker

Alright now I'm liking my hair better. I always have to pin my bangs out of the way, but yesterday I pinned them up too far so it looked weird to me. Today they're back in their normal spot so I'm ok with my craazy hair now. Anyways, I went to a barbecue tonight for the last NAVS dinner. It was great just talking with everyone, eating hamburgers, and sitting in front of the fire. I now smell like a campfire and it makes me want to go camping. Actually I've had a serious case of wanderlust lately so camping would be great... I think I may spend a weekend camping for free in my backyard this summer. My family has a lot of land, so I could definitely find a good spot to hang out for a little bit. Actually, I'm kind of jonesing to take a road trip--if only I weren't so afraid of driving to new places :/ I am getting much better at it actually, so maybe one day I'll be able to go on my dream road trip!

Today was my last official day of classes. Woooo!!! No more classes!!!!! I do have to go in next week to hand in final projects, but I'm done with everything else!!!! Anyways, short post 'cause I need to finish cleaning my closet. It's been like what....two weeks? But, I made some serious progress last night and I'm almost done. Hopefully this weekend should be the end of it!

If you've been reading my blog for a little bit, you know I've been using it as a way to keep myself accountable for reading my Bible and exercising every day. It's been really helpful so far and I've been 100% with Bible reading and I've only missed one day of exercising so far! Today I did both :) Yay for responsibility! Well, thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment